You have already invested in a fire protection system and are comfortable knowing lives and properties are safe. Did you know that your fire sprinkler system, needs to be regularly inspected and tested to insure that they will perform properly if called upon in a fire? In fact, Florida and most local municipalities mandate periodic inspections for just that reason. All About FIRE Protection Inc., can provide fire sprinkler testing and inspection, aligned with your schedule, and with no disruption to your business.
Fire Sprinkler Inspection, Testing and Maintenance is required as per:
- Florida Laws and Regulation for Automatic Extinguishing Systems. WEBSITE PLUG
- NFPA 25, Standard for Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
Inspection, Testing and Maintenance Intervals:
- Monthly Inspections (AAFP can train building maintenance personnel to perform these inspections free of charge)
- Quarterly Inspections (Must be performed by State licensed and Insured Fire Protection Contractor)
- Annual Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (Must be performed by State licensed and Insured Fire Protection Contractor)
- 5-Year Inspection, Testing and Maintenance (Must be performed by State licensed and Insured Fire Protection Contractor)
During our scheduled Inspection, AAFP Tech’s perform a thorough Inspection of your fire sprinkler system:
- Upon completion customer will be provided with the Inspection Form which details all of the Inspection checks that were performed. This form shall also be digitally filed in AAFP’s data base for future reference.
- Once the fire sprinkler system has passed all required Inspection checks, we will attach the required Water-Based Fire Suppression System Label to the riser and/or the Fire Department Connection (FDC) piping.
- Please note if there are deficiencies (failures) within the system. The customer will be notified of the deficiencies and provided with an estimate for the repairs in order to keep the customer code compliant.